Thursday, January 24, 2013

Review on La Casita Gastown by heygervais

My colleague and I were looking for a place to eat in Gastown and decided to try this place after walking around the area for awhile on a rainy Sunday evening.

The initial tacos were very light and the sauces that came with them had a bit of heat, but not so much to make you uncomfortable. For dinner I had the Chicken Fajitas. Delicious! The chicken was well shredded and flavored for building my fajitas. The fixings were great. I had more than enough food and I enjoyed the meal very much. For dessert, I had the special cake, Pastel de Tres Leches. Nice and light, not too filling. All in all I was very pleased and pleasantly surprised at the bill, which I thought was quite reasonable for what we had and the location.

This is not fast food or Tex-Mex so if you are looking for a cheap version of Mexican food, this is not the place to go. You come here to eat well prepared Mexican food in the pleasant atmosphere of downtown Vancouver. I would recommend a meal there if you are from out of town and looking for a good meal in Gastown.

Visited January 2013 Click here to read more.

fast lunch and lunch specials at La Casita Gastown

No comments:

Post a Comment