Friday, January 11, 2013

Review on La Casita Gastown by Kristy H.

I've been here twice now, both times i've had great things happen and not so great things happen.

The place is always humming with people, can get pretty loud in there, so dont go if your looking for a romantic dinner for two.

Both times we have been seated downstairs, i perfer this because its cooler and not so crammed.

The margaritas are wicked. We always get lime pitchers of it, mmm goes down easy. This time I ordered a tortilla soup and shared a chick burrito with my friend. I LOVE their soup. I want to eat it everyday of my life! I dont know how they make it but its so flavourful! The burrito was very tasty too. We got it 'solo' which means without the beans and rice. It would have been too much food to get that added on. i loved my meal.

All in all, i do like this place. I will go back. My expectations are not high, which is fine, but the food and drink makes up for the service. I will only remember to go when i'm not in a rush and I have tons of time to just sit and enjoy myself.

I've been to this place like 5 times, broght some business partners here too.

A good Mexican restaurant with a variety of authentic dishes that you should deffinately try if you are in the area.

Click here to read more.

fast lunch and lunch specials at La Casita Gastown

No comments:

Post a Comment