Sunday, January 13, 2013

Review on La Casita Gastown by Shannon B.

La Casita has quickly become one of my favorite local haunts. I find myself experiencing symptoms of withdrawal when I go without their delicious flautas for more than a couple weeks. On the occasions when I ventured to try something other than my usual go-to, I left feeling sated and stoked.

The menu has a lot of variety, both in types of dishes and portion options, and the daily specials are always an awesome bonus. While some reviewers commented that their meals were overpriced in the $15-$17 price range, I have always felt that the small size of any particular dish has been more than enough food and totally wallet-friendly in the $11-$13 price range. Even my boyfriend, who regularly consumes about double the amount of food I do in a sitting, feels full from most of the small-sized meals. Although it's possible that the pitchers of lime margarita we like to indulge in also contribute significantly to our post-meal satisfaction...

Aside from the awesome food, I love going here on the regular because of the warm and sociable atmosphere. The space is cozy with great people watching and the staff are lovely and can be counted on for fast and friendly service.

Click here to read more.

fast lunch and lunch specials at La Casita Gastown

No comments:

Post a Comment