Saturday, February 28, 2015

“Great atmosphere & food with good sized portions” says Pamela A

When my husband & I first walked in we were greeted & seated immediately. The restaurant was very busy yet our drink order came right away accompanied with chips, picante and guacamole. One of the 2 hermanos came over & took our order about 5 minutes after that. My husband & I really liked the up beat atmosphere and the Latin music choices were perfect and volume suitable to the cows noise. I felt like I was back at the little road side Cafe in Mexico with the exception that there was much more English spoken here. This place is definitely cleaner then Mexico too. Good job to the owners, cooks, staff & bartender. We really enjoyed. Gracias.

Source: http://www.tripadvisor.ca

La Casita Gastown
Mexican Food Restaurant
101 West Cordova str, V6B 1E1
Vancouver, BC, CANADA
Phone: 604 646 2444
Email: info@lacasita.ca
www.lacasita.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment