Monday, December 10, 2012

Review on La Casita Gastown by Jasmine O

AMAZING! I cannot stop thinking about my glorious dinner last night: Baha fish tacos. BAM! I want to eat that every night for the rest of my life. I'm not kidding. I've never had a better taco....

This place has gone from disappointing to beyond impressing. The staff feel authentic as much as the food. The light humour from our server made the meal even more wonderful AND the basket of chips with the two types of hot-saucy dips that came free and free flowing was the cherry on the cherry. Top notch.

Click here to read more.

fast lunch and lunch specials at La Casita Gastown

2 comments:

  1. Had my Father in law who is lives in Mexico for dinner and he was impressed. Also when I have friends in town we always enjoy there food and you can't beat the location if your going to a sporting event or concert.I'm a Concierge in Vancouver and you know where we send our our tourist. La Casita's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Willy! That is a huge honor to receive such an amazing feedback!

    ReplyDelete